Current WIP(s)

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Favorite Quotes From My Favorite Books

Ok, so it's supposed to be my favorite quote of all time but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't narrow it down to just one. It was hard enough to keep from putting in every single one that popped into my head when I read a similar blog title on Practice of Maddness. Reading this put into mind all of the lines in my favorite books that I look forward to reading when I open those books for the millionth time. Some of them are funny, some of them will probably make no sense to you when you read them, but they all have one thing in common in that they are a part of the reason I go back to those books again and again.

This is by no means the entire list, just a few of the ones I thought should make it here today. So, without further ado, let's get to it.......

"As we stood smiling at each other, I told her that I have always known hers is a tattoo. This doesn't trouble me. The fact that she wanted so much to prove that we share a destiny only deepens my love for her." Odd Thomas - Odd Thomas


"No! I don't want to go over!" - Jack Sawyer - Black House - upon returning to the Territories

"You are God's fool, that's what you are. You who possessed the dark secret that soared above everything, rendered everything meaningless, and what did you do with it, in those months when you ruled alone from Magnus's tower, but try to live like a good man! A good man!" - Nicki - The Vampire Lestat

"No, little one, you're not dying. You're coming now into my protection and perhaps if the stars are with us, if they are kind to us, you'll never die at all." - Marius - The Vampire Armand

"Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right, because I'm an idiot." - Jacob - Breaking Dawn

....
That should be good for now. Of course if I feel others should have made it here that I didn't think of while writing this then I will be adding those as well. And for those of you smirking at me due to the last quote allow me to just say I am fully aware of all the flaws of this series that people out there like to point out but I would also like to say that I really could care less. I have loved the Twilight books since I read the first one and I make no secret about being a fan. :)

Feel free to comment and leave your own favorite quote as well. I would love to see what others have to say!



If you liked this post please check out these similar posts on the same subject:
Pretty Opinionated
Words in Sync

No comments:

Post a Comment